SEMIT 2022-Sep will be held virtually with the contribution of Yildirim Beyazit University, Ankara, Turkey
It is our great pleasure to invite individuals, institutions, and industries to join the International Conference on Science, Engineering Management and Information Technology. It would be a gathering of faculty members, scholars, educators, industry experts, and university students from all around the world. SEMIT 2022-Sep aims to provide a platform to transfer information, experience, and scientific and research findings of the recent theoretical and practical achievements of engineering management and IT in both research and industry. The conference is an extraordinary opportunity to encourage experts to respond to current national and international engineering management and IT issues and to enhance university-industry collaboration. In addition to paper presentations and invited lectures keynote speech, the International Conference on Science, Engineering Management and IT is also going to provide useful workshops and many other programs, the information of which is presented on this website. The conference will warmly welcome all researchers, lecturers, and students, as well as managers and experts in the field of engineering management and IT.
The Conference language would be English and the papers could be in English and Turkish. The selected papers will be sent for publication to the journals that are mentioned on the website.
Indexing English Papers
Selected English papers will be published in Springer's CCIS book series.
Papers published in CCIS will be indexed in the following databases:
- Google Scholar
- Mathematical Reviews
All submitted abstracts will be published in conference proceeding and can be presented in SEMIT 2022-Sep.
All papers will be accepted/ rejected maximum 3 weeks after submission.
All submissions falling within the broad area of Science, Engineering Management and Information Technology are welcome. In addition to research papers, case studies would be perfectly welcome. Full papers and abstracts are accepted for presenting in the conference and publishing in the proceeding. The conference topics include, but not limited to the following subjects:
- IT and EM based case studies of manufacturing/ service industries (including automotive, food, tourism, petroleum, healthcare, insurance and banking, energy, etc.)
- E-government, E-commerce, E-learning
- Marketing and E-marketing for resources management
- Data science, big data, data mining and knowledge management in EM
- Decision making and support systems in an uncertain environment and risk management
- Industry 4.0, supply chain 4.0, and logistics 4.0
- Supply chain management (green SCM, sustainable SCM, agile SCM, JIT SCM, global SCM, etc.)
- Optimization and decision making: methods and algorithms
- Inventory control, production planning and scheduling
- Applied soft computing in engineering management
- Metaheuristic algorithms and applications
- Quality and productivity management and tools
- Project management
- Blockchain in engineering management
- Artificial intelligence and expert systems
- Digital city
- Internet of things (IoT)
- Other fields of study related to EM and IT
Previous SEMIT; A Summary